BRAC Bank is currently looking for an ambitious, intelligent, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic individual to join our Operations Division. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of banking operations and a proven track record of success in a fast-paced environment.
BRAC Bank PLC
Senior Manager, Account Services
Hiring Organization: BRAC Bank PLC
Posting Name: Senior Manager, Account Services
Vacancy: Not determined
Category : bank financial
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Negotiable
- Knowledge and understanding of all policies, procedures and regulations related to opening and maintaining retail, SME and corporate accounts.
- Familiarity with regulatory circulars related to customer KYC and documentation.
- Ability to work on various projects, MIS and assignments.
- 360 degree understanding of processes and underlying factors.
- Technical skills for automating processes.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement on a daily basis.
- Manage proper diligence/compliance review of documentation.
- Set TAT and SLA between different channels and central operations.
- Communicate with internal business clients and other support units.
- Timely monitoring and performance of team work.
- Graduate/postgraduate degree from a reputed UGC-approved university in Economics, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the banking industry, including at least 3 years of experience in account opening and maintenance.
- Excellent computer literacy and experience using banking / financial software.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Strong command of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, customer-centric, a team player and able to motivate others.
BRAC Bank is a value-driven organization that believes in protecting all its stakeholders, colleagues and the communities in which it works from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation and discrimination. As an equal opportunity employer, BRAC Bank encourages applications from all gender-diverse individuals and persons with disabilities. We consider personal provocation as a disqualification for a candidate.